quinta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2008

Thank you for the venom

The pain is here to last,
The pain that I'll feel til' my dying day,
The one that's sick and pale,
The pain that scratches me out,
The pain that kills inside,
The pain that makes me beg for more,
The sweet little pain that reminds me of you,
This fucking pain that cannot get out of my soul,
The one I wish I could hold,
This strange profusion of feelings coming out of my head,
massive,
indiscribable,
invisible,
inconsequential,
undistinguished,
unwise,
uncharted,
unpleasant,
undue,
unequal,
unconditional,
unpardonable,
unfailing,
The taste of anger run through my veins,
Guiding my blood pressure,
Transforming my life into misery.
You told me it would happen,
But, as usual, I couldn't believe you
And you showed me an upper view for the same pain,
An angle that I couldn't see by myself,
Thank you for the venom!

------------------------------------

Acontece que eu tenho mania de pensar em ingles.. escrito em algum dia de 2003
Quem quiser, me pede a tradução depois

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Custei...
Mas li... rsrs
Essa mente sua é uma coisa!